I’m kind of broke. If you want me to be less broke, you can buy art from me.
For the moment I’ll set my pricing model as:
$3 One character, sketchy. Max size medium-large monitor size.
$5 One character, lineart. Extra character for $3 more. Alternately, one My Little Pony, vectored in Illustrator, color.
$10 One character, black-and-white or limited color (2-3 colors). Maybe some group shots but nothing incredibly complicated. Maximum size is medium-to-small print size. Extra character for $5 more.
$15 Same as the $10, but full color. Extra character for $5 more.
Other options are possible, namely short animations (like a run cycle) and bigger print size, I’ll set prices depending on what it is. Note that animations will take a lot longer than stills, which I’ll try to be fairly prompt on. Traditional media is also an option, but obviously more complicated because I’ll have to add cost of materials and shipping to the price.
- Specify print size or monitor size (print size is bigger).
- I’ll need descriptions if you want a specific character. If it’s a character from a series in a visual medium (TV/anime/comic/etc) a reference pic would be nice. Pose description, etc would be helpful if you want a specific pose.
- I’m not going to draw anything NSFW.
- For animations: I’m serious when I say it’s a short animation. I would love to do animations that last more than a few seconds but I just haven’t got time. If you want me to do a bunch of cycle animations for, say, a game, you’re probably out of luck (though things might be different if you ask me over winter break).
- For the $5-and-up work I can show you a draft if you want to double-check that the art is turning out like you want it to.
- Specify whether you’re okay with the image being posted online, most likely to my dA gallery or Tumblr.
If you want one, contact me (askbox works) and I’ll give you payment info and a rough timeline on when to expect it. No limit on number of commissions at a time so far but if it gets to be too much I’ll set one.